Should A**Holes be allowed to remain members on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I yes..i remember when i said the same thing when i came here...yes it is true that ppl are rude...but as you get more into the forum you'll notes that it goes away..ok look everybody hates newb or noobs..but we have to start as a newb right..well while you get smarter and smarter in these kind of forums you wont get more negative comments..

word of advice to anyone newbs...don't start getting into the forum and ask question or reply just yet..read read and read until you start knowing things and that way..stupid question wont get out and smart one will...

MetroidZ
Obviously i'm not talking about you if you are bitching about n00bs. Unless you are one, then I was talking about you. But with 3,000 + posts, I doubt it. Have you been outside lately?! o_O

thread-retarded-batman.jpg

now that guy should be banned ^^^

CRAZY FLOP DOODLE said:
Hey old man river zip it or i'll break ya hip! And also i got updates on the pink dildos that r 4 the wii(piss) u can now also get em in blue and green oh and if i was you i would buy one because it will be the only pleasure you will ever get!!! Seriously man you shuld get your fat ass and old balls of the computer and go buy your self a hooker but thats an option cause none of them would want to do it with you either!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back