Should i buy Driver or Godfather?

G3n0cide

WiiChat Member
May 11, 2007
Australia
Wii Online Code
3892-2269-1758-4620
Well like the title says... I'm not sure which one i should buy, any help would be appreciated.

I suggest you rent both games first before purchasing one of them. Or atleast check out some reviews of the games online by searching for it on google.

Driver is terrible according the IGN. Id go with Godfather.

I loved both personally, it all depends on what your into, as you never really clarified what you like. Your into driving go with driver, your into killing, go with godfather, although you can do both in both, but yeah whatever.
Rent em both, both are good :)

CantGetAWii said:
I loved both personally, it all depends on what your into, as you never really clarified what you like. Your into driving go with driver, your into killing, go with godfather, although you can do both in both, but yeah whatever.
Rent em both, both are good :)

Yea, sorry i didnt specify what what i like, i just assumed since i asked for a decision between both that you would generally assume that i dont mind either of the type of games.

G3n0cide said:
Yea, sorry i didnt specify what what i like, i just assumed since i asked for a decision between both that you would generally assume that i dont mind either of the type of games.

Yeah sorry there is a thing called search, so why don't you search godfather or driver and see what others have said instead of making a pointless thread.

raisinghelen said:
Godfather for sure. The controls are awesome.

i totally forgot that they released it on the wii, i will def. go rent this.

Back