Should I get Galaxy?

Must have game.
Seriously, easily one of the best games I have ever played.
Its so good!

I went to the store today and had my 50 bucks, right? well I was trying to choose a game and I saw Galaxy there, but then I decided to buy Soulcalibur Legends instead.

sirgrim said:
Sounds like a job for RentalMan! *wooooosh*

lol that made my day.

anyways at first when I heard about Mario Galaxy I was kinda meh about it but then I saw this video and I was like WOAH!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9DRYX6xpOK4

and I just ordered yesterday it from gamestop.com along with trauma center: new blood. c:

Last edited:
should you breathe?

but in all seriousness, if Mario is your bag, get it...I'll buy it, but first I need Metroid and Guitar Hero III

Flamefury8 said:
Should I get Super Mario Galaxy? I heard it got very good scores and ratings but some people are saying that its not challenging and isn't worth it. So, should I get it?

The game is challenging in my opinion, there are hard areas, that you need to play several times to pass them. The game in general is awesome

Now I'm definately gonna get it. Thanks for your opinions!

I bought it yesterday, but I had to work all day...so I didn't get a chance to play it.

I played for about 5 hours straight and I think I have about 18 stars...? The game is friggen awesome.

I was skeptical at first, but it is everything it's cracked up to be.

A must own title for the Wii.

Flamefury8 said:
Should I get Super Mario Galaxy? I heard it got very good scores and ratings but some people are saying that its not challenging and isn't worth it. So, should I get it?
Remember Super Mario 64? If you've played that game, then you'll find that Super Mario Galaxy is very similar. If you have not played that game, I still suggest buying it because of it's rich gameplay and settings. Not to mention the graphics which look great even to the Wii's low standards (no offense but I have to keep it real).

Also, it got a 9.7/10 on IGN and most people suggest buying it.

VERDICT: Buy the game, it's worth your money.

theres a few things about this game:
first of all its one of the best mario games of all time
and this is one of the best games on wii and it has the best graphics on wii

here's the bottom line.....

if a Wii60 owner( at 53 years old)......who plays nothing but the 360( halo3, COD4, rainbow 6, oblivian, NFS), and ,most importantly, likes MP rather than SP, likes this game, and I do....

YOU will love it.......

Back