Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Shrek’s Puss in Boots Gets His Own Wii Game

Discussion in 'Featured News' started by Maura, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Maura

Maura Super Moderator

[​IMG]

THQ has today announced a new Wii game featuring Puss In Boots, one of the most beloved characters in the Shrek movies. The game is based on the forthcoming DreamWorks Animation film of the same name, and enables the player to take on the role of the swashbucklingly stylish pussycat, duelling with banditos and showing off your sword-fighting prowess with typical panache, and using your cat-like skills to sneak up on your foes, perform acrobatic moves, and claw your way out of tense situations, as well as teaming up with other characters from the film on your quest to catch the Golden Goose. You’ll also get to play your guitar in a dashing way to serenade the senoritas, of course. The storyline follows the plot of the film, and you’ll get to meet many of the characters and visit many of the locations as you travel from Puss’ hometown, up the beanstalk, and onward to the Giant’s castle in the sky.

Look for the game to be released for the Wii and all major consoles on November 1, 2011.

Source: THQ

2. Splash_King

Splash_King The Scrubbiest of Hunters

Wii Friend Code: 0129-0129-0129-0129
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Another movie game... ohnoes! Shooting it down already. :lol:

When will these companies learn... Well actually, I don't even know if most movie games turn a profit? I would hope not.

3. Godninja

Godninja SSS Member

Wii Friend Code: 5839-7740-6663-0323
    5839-7740-6663-0323
    Here we go again with these movie games. I can already tell what the next movie game is already.