*Sigh*

this song is..............awsome!!!!!! i here it on the radio all the time i love it!!!

Good song but it gets over played on some stations (not on my fave Planetrock.com Alice cooper braekfast show at the mow)

Napalmbrain said:
First time I ever heard that... it's alright, not bad at all.

Wow, have you like been living in a cave :crazy:

I've heard this song repeatedly since it first came out last March (it's been all over MTV/VHI/Fuse), and back then it was awesome, but now it's kinda... eh. Great song nonetheless though, too bad Gnarl's other songs aren't as good as Crazy.

Now a song that never gets old is probably the song in this trailer:

Click here :)

Give's me the shivers everytime :smilewinkgrin:

sKin said:

I've heard this song repeatedly since it first came out last March (it's been all over MTV/VHI/Fuse), and back then it was awesome, but now it's kinda... eh. Great song nonetheless though, too bad Gnarl's other songs aren't as good as Crazy.

I don't listen to new music much, and I haven't seen MTV for months now.

Napalmbrain said:
I don't listen to new music much

The newest ive heard is wolfmother or Maidens new album still looking for Motorheads

(thank you planetrock)

(and no im not geting paid for all this addrevtising)

Gnarles Barkley is truly a breath of fresh air into a business that has been struggling a bit for the past decade or so. Amazing style.

sKin said:

Now a song that never gets old is probably the song in this trailer:

Click here :)

Give's me the shivers everytime :smilewinkgrin:

wow that's awesome, do you know the track name?

Edit: nm, just grabbed the soundtrack from... erm... itunes :shifty:

good stuff!

It is great!... but its a bit old now..

Its kinda like "Where is the love?"*... (remember that?..it was like THE soundtrack of "Above the Below"... *reminisces about 2004*")....which rocked and EVERYONE loved it at first... but it got kinda old after being #1 for like... a year.

*Both musically (somewhat), in its message and in the way it was top for ages.

Back