Signature images not working

Gymdawg

~I Spy Hypocricy~
Nov 4, 2006
Her arms
Wii Online Code
5981-2669-3238-7379
Why don't images show up in my sig? I know it's an allowed file type, I know it's within the (limited) alloted size, I just don't know why it won't show. It's not like I changed my sig at all, the image just stopped showing up.

Gymdawg said:
Why don't images show up in my sig? I know it's an allowed file type, I know it's within the (limited) alloted size, I just don't know why it won't show. It's not like I changed my sig at all, the image just stopped showing up.

Lycos probably doesn't support image hosting. IE, Lycos will only show images that are on pages with the lycos domain. You can download the image and host it on another source and it will work.

before mine says that it wasnt currently being hosted then it worked again. it was odd.

i dont know why you got the X though. try hosting it through another site or redue the URL.

Wii_Smurf: .JPEGs suck, .PNGs are the way to go

Phelyx: I've been using Lycos UK for years. Not because I'm actually in the United Kingdom, but specifically because they provide a decent amount of storage and bandwidth and allow for external use.

Back