sigs. how? (im a noob.)

Dbomb3 said:

Damn, you are retarded !!!!

*************JUST KIDDDING !!!!!!!!!!*************

PS is not free except for torrents and limewire.....
Gimp is free but is not as good as PS.

download gimp...then go to www.gimptalk.com and search for begginner sig tutorial then follow it..there you go..you have your sig ;)

edit: oh ya after finishing your sig..upload it in either photobucket,imageshack or tinypic

lol close dont have to be so mean ._.

iRawr, you should look more closely at the post........:)

Lol, damn, it was a joke, quote my post, then see the 'joke'. :rolleyes:

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Haha? Yeah, but what happened if the member you were talking to, didn't take it as a joke? Eh, just drop it.

One of the reasons, I'm leaving/left/will be leaving WiiChat, because of n00bs/newbs. This place is diseased with them. What if he/she doesnt understand? What if he thinks your racist? What if he thinks your unfair? What if..what if....I DONT CARE.

Steph I'm pretty sure Close meant it as a joke, no need to put him down. As for the "newbs" comment you must understand at one point and time you to were a noob. With that being said I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it if someone put you down for whatever you said.

As for sigs you can request one in the Graphics lounge. Seeing as it takes time to become good at making signatures.

Yeah but he wants his own signatures, he doesn't want to depend of others for him to obtain and enjoy signatures.

Back