skate. vs Call of Duty 4

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Well I'm getting a halo edition 360, wireless adapter, and 2 games for Xmas. Originally I had said Halo 3 and skate., but after checking out CoD4 on my friend's PS3, I'm leaning towards that. Anyone with CoD4, skate., or both, can you help me decide which is better?

Call of Duty 4 is a fun game, it's great online. Skate is awesome for those Tony Hawk fans as well, a little better crafted then Proving Grounds.

ide say cod4, i heard alot of great things about skate, but it doesnt appeal to me

Iight I've decided CoD4 for now, and now I started looking into Assassin's Creed and it looks amazing. XD I'm thinking I'm definitely gonna wind up with Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed. But thanks u 2.

I don't have a 360 but I've played COD and it is amazing, but you're gonna get that and Halo 3, right? Or did I misunderstand? If you're getting Halo I would say get Skate or Assassin's Creed and maybe rent COD because that and Halo are gonna be very similar. Not in specific gameplay and story, but they're both hugely popular FPS's that you play with your friends and online, if you get both one's bound to be left to the side after you beat both. Tons of people did this with GOW once Halo came out.

cod4 looks great although i haven't played it yet on the 360.

i do own skate though, and i love it because it's not a fps or a racing game.

the 360 is seriously hurting for solid games that aren't shooters or racers and skate fills that void for me.

it's a step in a different direction for skating games, and it's something the tony hawk series should have done a long time ago to stay competitive.

cod4 is supposed to be the best shooter about atm, but there's plenty of other shooting games. i would say to get skate so youll have something to give you a little more variety.

6ix said:
I don't have a 360 but I've played COD and it is amazing, but you're gonna get that and Halo 3, right? Or did I misunderstand? If you're getting Halo I would say get Skate or Assassin's Creed and maybe rent COD because that and Halo are gonna be very similar. Not in specific gameplay and story, but they're both hugely popular FPS's that you play with your friends and online, if you get both one's bound to be left to the side after you beat both. Tons of people did this with GOW once Halo came out.
Oooh that's a good point. I think I'll stick with Assassin's Creed and Halo 3 for xmas. My bday is January 21, so I might get one other game with my iPod Touch, which'll probably be CoD 4, because I tire of games quick lol and I'll probably start to be sick of Halo 3 by then (everyone in my school has it, and it's XBL all the time).

i have both and while both are really fun i suggest CoD4 for more replay value and the better multiplayer.

COD4 and skate. just my opinion or RS Vegas still the #1 online game

download free skate demo, buy cod 4.

or get a regular xbox and buy both games?

Last edited:
It's a busy time right now buy which ever you think will last the longest and get the rest when they are cheaper

Back