Smartsig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wikidwill

MW2 PS3 PSN:BoSsManWiLL
Feb 18, 2009
Wii Online Code
0021-9044-8104-6063
This Thread is designed to help understand Smartsig Licenses.

P.S.: Leveling Me Up Would be Appreciated

Smartsig is a License(like the 1 in my signature) that can be made for either Super Smash Bros or Mario Kart Wii. They Contain your favorite character, favorite track, your Friendcode and your Mii name. The background of your Card changes according to your level. There are 2 ways to Level up, either by someone clicking on it and leveling up (max 1 level per license) or using promotion codes(promo codes). You get Promotion Codes after you level up a certain amount of other people's licenses. Promo Codes vary in number of levels you gain. A hidden trick to gain extra is by entering your Promo Codes into the Promo Roulette. After you put it in the Roulette enter it in the update license section and you'll have gained 1 extra level. One more thing, You can only make 1 License per game per License meaning your Sig can only have 1 Mario Kart License and 1 Brawl License.

To make 1 Click on my Sig Level it up(optional) but I'd appreciate it... and then at the top click Mario Kart Card and Customize

Write Back here if you have any questions

Hmm...well I do have one question, sometimes when I level someones MK license up it gives me a promo code and sometimes it does'int why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back