Smash Bros Brawl my thoughts

ally_uk

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
So my mate decided to import Brawl and it arrived 2 days ago I went around his house to check it out.

We had a gaming sesh which started at 5pm and finished at 3am in the morning :yesnod: What can I say about this game?

Well not being the worlds biggest Smash bros fan i decided to take the plunge and crack on with multiplayer against two of my friends who are both Smash bros vets. ( have bashed the game since the first one )

Nervously I played them in a best of 7 match and won? how the hell did this happen? lol

I was Pit btw awesome character might I add although Snake / Ike are also pretty awesome.

My thougts on the game graphically I thought the game was pretty average it shines in places but isn't really that outstanding.

Gameplay wise is way to addictive lol I now officially like Smash bros and have been converted :)

ally_uk said:
Gameplay wise is way to addictive lol I now officially like Smash bros and have been converted :)
Like Bomberman, playing with your friends is how you "get it".

Most of the people who bash SSBM or SSBB have only played 2player or by themselves. They have never got 4 friends together and really got into the game.

Same goes for all the Sony gamers who bashed Halo. They never had LAN parties etc. and "got it".

This is one thing I love about Wii, that it still caters to 2-4 players in the same room on the same console unlike 99% of Playstation and Xbox games today.

Yes, playing people online is fun, but it is more fun to play people you know in the same room. I'm glad that SSBB & Mario Kart have options for 4 players on one console, 2 players on one console vs 2(SSBB)10(Mario Kart) online etc.

Yeah they have almost everything you want to know over on Wikipedia. This will be my last post as this is getting off topic.

What do you mean my idea didn't work? you obviously didn't look properly:
List of wii games

There's nothing wrong with asking for help, just not in a totally irrelevant thread, you should have started your own one. Thanks for the link vashivihan, he obviously didn't look properly.

Back