Smash Bros. site updated again

I believe that they udate the site every week, so when thursday comes up, the site should be updated.

Yea but you know what makes me sort of angry, the fact that they bring up all new pictures and stuff with snake, and it makes me so anxious to get, but then I remember that it's not coming out until next year..... I mean it's not that bad, but those snake pictures rock. Also I can't wait until thy put game footage on there because I'm gonig to watch the one for pit a million times.[New favorite character]

they said hes gonna use a lot of explosives, i wonder if they could make it so you could use his gun but it wouldnt make the characters gush blood they'd just get knocked back a bit?

in a pic on the ssbb website (super smash bros DOJO!!!) it shows him sneaking up on link, that would be a perfect time to put a knife to his throat or to pistol whip them

I dont think his gonna have a knife tho they said on the site that they dont want to bring in too many Real Weapons so i dont think the knife would be in it

going back to the sneaking bit, it'd be ok on bots etc but how cud u sneak on another person?

they will see u coming

but im sure ninty has thought it through and he will be awesome, but who do we play as ?

link? or snake??????

thts the kinda decision i like ;)

Itd Be Cool If Each Character Had Thier Own SPecific SToryline In Brawl...

Back