Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I registered and clicked edit profile... So where do I put my FC?...

I like what you did with the Site Mingus. I think it looks better than before:yesnod:

Well I was but since 3/12 its been almost two weeks. If there was any post of delay or anything that would have been appreciated and would have resulted in my patience and complaints would be lacking more. Anywho, I hear everythings back on track for now =P

i cant decide whether to be sonic or bowser im a monster with bowser but i have alot more fun with sonic

....well, I would Suggest Using the one you are most likely to destroy everybody else with, in your Case Bowser.

I'm deciding either MK or Lucario.. heh damn though thats like over 100 bux worth of wii points... this is a big tourney I guess

I am concerned with the connectivity issues for this tournament. It seems there are some ppl I can connect and play with flawlessly, and some I cannot play with at all. It doesn't appear to be my client-side, but perhaps an issue with Nintendo. What happens if 2 participants cant connect for a match?

Im probaply not going to get very far. But i still want to see how good other people are.

I dont know how well I stack up to other people in a 1v1 stock match. The online 2 minute battles are a piece of ****. If I use Lucario I usually wont come last but will almost never come first since he isn't effective when it comes to quick kills. When I use Ike, I can come first a lot cause he has a lot of killing power. Same goes for other characters with more powerful attacks. Although in stock when I play with my buddies 1v1... I usually murder them with Lucario or MK

i dont think lag will be much of a issue since the fights are 1 vs 1
i'd like to think i have a solid chance of winning since i'v won 9/9 of my online matchs i woud have done more but connecting is hard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back