Smash Brothers will not save onto SD card.

draexo

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2011
Upstate, NY, USA
I have been using the same SD card for a while and suddenly Smash Bro will not save to the card. It says it can not use that device. It is not full. I bought two more cards and the cards read/write fine on various PC's but will not
save Smash Bros screenshots or custom stages onto any of the three cards I have.
I am not sure if this is hardware or software issue.
Any ideas out there appreciated!
Thanks!

I am referring to the in-game screen shots and the stage creator. I can not save these to any of the three SD cards I have anymore. The first card always worked, but stopped working. Now no SD card works for these saves.
I have run the game from USB and from the actual disc and same result. The Wii can save cover images and the nand backup to the SD card(s), so I do not think it is a physical problem with the Wii.

my apollogies ssbb save data can't be put on a sd card so I assume nothing else from that game can either. It doesn't sound like your memory cards are failing and doesn't sound like your wii is acting up- try backing up other data not related to that game to see if it is a persistent problem, otherwise I have been posting out my arse :ciappa:

my apollogies ssbb save data can't be put on a sd card so I assume nothing else from that game can either. It doesn't sound like your memory cards are failing and doesn't sound like your wii is acting up- try backing up other data not related to that game to see if it is a persistent problem, otherwise I have been posting out my arse :ciappa:
I had been saving screen shots and stages to the SD card since the game came out.
Yes, the Wii can write to the SD card otherwise.

Back