Snakebite launches 25 percent smaller Wii Remote

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Following on from the launch of the red Mario Edition Wii at the beginning of November, peripheral makers snakebite have released a MiniMote in matching red to complement the console. The MiniMote has been designed specially so that children and gamers with smaller hands can play along much more easily. snakebite’s MiniMote is actually 25 percent smaller, and optimised for children and players with smaller hands, with an improved button layout that makes it easier to operate. As well as the red Mario MiniMote, snakebyte have also released a blue MiniMote, in celebration of everyone’s favourite blue hedgehog, Sonic. Both red and blue MiniMotes have a special ECO Mode for extended battery life.

Parents will be glad to know that the MiniMote’s price is just as small as the remote itself – you can get the red and blue versions here at the snakebyte webshop for €24.99. Use the discount code snakebite10 to save €10 on a minimum order of *€20.

hmm could be good then again could be bad, wouldnt know until i try it :)

might help w/ constantly moving ur hand into position 2 press top and lower buttons

I don´t see myself using it, or....?
Nah I pass.
But the price is a pro...
But I already have 4 Wiimotes... Oh Well

I'm a little worried about the size of it, you know some people have big hands but i can imagine a 7 year old kid using it though. :)

Back