SNES PC case

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Take one shitty little laptop add the shell of a SNES and a dash of technical jiggery pokery and get some thing that will look good under your TV
aaSNES1.6.jpg

The Mario cart is a slot loading dvd drive
custom_1245120298757_aaSNES1.7.jpg

DAT ASS

Two enterprising modders tore down an Acer Aspire One netbook and crammed it into an SNES to create one of the most droolworthy mods we've ever seen. The highlight? A Super Mario World cartridge refashioned as a slot-loading optical drive.
Modders quangDX and DuPPs managed all kinds of sweet tricks with this European SNES; the console's "Eject" button actually ejects the disc from the optical drive, the "Power" button turns the system on and off, the system's USB ports are found in actual rewired SNES controllers, and the main circuitboard is mounted with Legos. I mean, it's like they deliberately tried to pull our heartstrings with that last one.
Other than that, it's got everything you'd want, including VGA-out, audio, ethernet, Wi-Fi, and an LED-lit SNES logo. You can't see it, quandDX and DuPPs, but we're applauding you.

Via Asobitech
If only theyd make a few of these to sell.
Hell it looks a lot better than this monster PC case ive got here

That's pretty awesome. I've been wanting to get into the modding hobby for a while, I just can't figure out exactly what the hell I want to make. Maybe I'll take apart the old PC i've got sitting off to the side and break that down into something.

Back