Solid Snake in Super Smash Bros. Wii !!!

Where'd you get that from Rich? A lot of people like the clones, they'res really no reason to remove them, just give them there own moves. If theres to many characters to choose from, they may just have to switch how you choose your character. Instead of having their own face with a box, they could switch it to a scrolling action of the characters name, and a full body shot next to the name of the character your on. They could hold up to 50 with certain techniques.

My favourite chariceter is Marth cause, well, he owns. After that it would have to be Ice Climbers beacuse they can do alot of damage (with 2 malets/items) and its so my fun to see the them bouncing around after you beat someone with them.

Aside from that there is no proof of megaman being in SSBB yet, only rumors.

Not once you get used to them and the fact that there is two of them. Just factor in that the other one will attack a split second after you do.

Or if you get seperated from your counterpart and their running after you you can trap your opponet inbetween two iceclimbing dealing huge amounts of damage. I love the ice climbers, They're probably one of my top five, I just fox so much though.

I wasn't expecting Snake to be in it. I was on the edge of my seat watching this video and out of nowhere, Snake comes in and says it's show time.

Thats great. It is going to be awsome to see him in there and see what he is going to be able to do this is looking like it is going to be a really good game.

This is going to be a first for smash bros but not a last I think that he will be in a lot more after this one.

I wonder what kinda of Different Clothing they will give him like what different colors or A camoflage suit.

Yea they could make it like a totally different costume that the character wheres in their game.

pit18 said:
Where'd you get that from Rich? A lot of people like the clones, they'res really no reason to remove them, just give them there own moves. If theres to many characters to choose from, they may just have to switch how you choose your character. Instead of having their own face with a box, they could switch it to a scrolling action of the characters name, and a full body shot next to the name of the character your on. They could hold up to 50 with certain techniques.

Sorry but:

http://www.pgnx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18642

No young link, I men come on he IS just a rip-off of old link with arguably worse moves. Same with Pichu, and come on noone can say they really liked Mr Game and Watch, heck I had to explain this to my friends and we're only 19 (younger then ofc with SSBM) he was purposefully badly drawn/animated to correspond to the watch version and his moves sucked majorly with bad clipping and collision detection.

Last edited:
Back