Some good Multiplayer wii games??

ruler

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2009
Hey guys,
I want to know some good multiplayer games for wii. I don't want the ones that are called "multiplayer" just because you get to play with 2 remotes (ex. bowling), I want something where 2 people play simultaneously.
So far I have mortal Kombat, brawl, and mario cart.
Please tell me some more good muliplayer games.
Thanks! :smilewinkgrin:

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and House of the Dead Overkill (comes out Feb. 10) are two rail shooters with two player co-op. RedSteel has a splitscreen multiplayer mode.

Hey guys,
I want to know some good multiplayer games for wii. I don't want the ones that are called "multiplayer" just because you get to play with 2 remotes (ex. bowling), I want something where 2 people play simultaneously.
So far I have mortal Kombat, brawl, and mario cart.
Please tell me some more good muliplayer games.
Thanks! :smilewinkgrin:

I just got mario strikers and its awesome, just as fun as brawl and mario kart. I also ordered call of duty but havent gotten it yet but hear its fun as well.

Guitar Hero World Tour can keep up to four people busy (as long as you don't all want to play lead guitar. ;) ) That's the full band kit. You can add another guitar, microphone or drum set to the guitar only version to occupy 2, 3 or four players. (Actually, you need to add a second guitar to the full band kit if you want to support 4 players.) You can play cooperatively or go head to head.

Each player selects their own level of expertise (easy/medium/hard/expert) which puts everyone on a relatively even footing. Someone unfamiliar with the game can select easy and compete with and beat someone playing at expert level. I'm not aware of the same capability with other games like Mario Kart. I think with that, if you play with someone more experienced, you probably have less chance to win.

-hank

I just got mario strikers and its awesome, just as fun as brawl and mario kart. I also ordered call of duty but havent gotten it yet but hear its fun as well.

Does call of Duty has split screen multiplayer mode??
thanks everyone for your replies!

Nah no split screen multiplayer mode in Call of Duty, but during Campaign you can add an extra crosshair to the screen so a buddy can shoot along with you.

Back