some idiot has been logging on as me for a longlong time

aaa

yay is me is it?
May 23, 2006
up your candy a5S!
some idiot has been logging on as me for a longlong time pretending to be me,i do not own fifa 08 by the way
so whoever you are i figured out your game

please this is no joke its 100 percent true no kidding

k if your talking about wiichat, than you only have 26 posts, so what do you mean they have been logging on as you for a long long time?

and waht does it matter to you, (holy crap you're old) it's not like your active on this forum...

well i didnt know that mushroomed mario but yeah i'll change it now and probly tell u which posts/topics arnt mine

mushroomedmario said:
k if your talking about wiichat, than you only have 26 posts, so what do you mean they have been logging on as you for a long long time?

and waht does it matter to you, (holy crap you're old) it's not like your active on this forum...

he does have a point its not like a lot of damage could have been done in 26 posts...and i never seen u around...dont worry just change the password and chat it up.:smilewinkgrin:

yeah change it to toast , noone will ever guess that

*"mental note to self....password is toast"*

phew missed my password by one letter...mine is toasty
:yikes: damn gotta stop thinkin out loud

On a side note im 99% sure this forum blanks out passwords, so if you mistakenly put it in a post or whatever it'll just show up as *****

I think..

Back