Some1 got a Leipzig Countdown?

Do u no in how much time it will start in? So even if u no how long it will take to start in YOUR time i will be able to find out how long it will take in my time so anyone just post how long until the GC starts,

Arcadium i think that one guy was right, you just post 1 sentence replies just to get your reply count up.

Hey Sovieto, that is not related to this thread, anyway does anyone have the time that it starts in? or is that unknown?

I know, but this thread isnt active at all anyways, and saying: no..sorry isnt as related cause im sure the thread starter dosent want people posting just to say no.....i accutaly searched for timers but their all for days so you can do exact times.

Wait, i think i found out, the Lezpig GC starts in..................4 hrs and 29 minutes

nintendos press conference is at 10:15 a.m german time, which would be 4:15 a.m eastern time in america, where i live

so about 5 hours 15 minutes

Last edited:
Exactly, which will be 4:15 pm Australia Perth time (GMT +8), thats how i calculated so the conference will start in approximately: 4 hrs and 14 minutes

yeah, but thats nintendos press conference i dont exactly know when the gc actually begins

Back