Someone pls help me - I'm going insane in forest temple!

smellywellydophie

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Coventry, United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
4886-2240-8386-9588
I've got 5 monkeys now, I've got the master key, now im in the room that is left off the room before the boss. I've thrown the explospider into the plant thing and gotten to the chest. now im trying to use my boomerang to catch the bomb and throw it at the boulder - but the boulder wont blow up or i keep missing and throwing it below the boulder. Someone please help me, it's driving me nuts!!:yikes: :crazy:

It's easy. What I did was Suicide, and stood there at the base with the bomb over my head untill it blew up. I might have thrown it a little RIGHT before it blew up, but I still got SCREWED!

If your at the part I think you are then use the Gale Boomerang and target the bomb creature then the wall you want to blow up all in one go (Z targeting). The bomb should explode on impact

smellywellydophie said:
I've got 5 monkeys now, I've got the master key, now im in the room that is left off the room before the boss. I've thrown the explospider into the plant thing and gotten to the chest. now im trying to use my boomerang to catch the bomb and throw it at the boulder - but the boulder wont blow up or i keep missing and throwing it below the boulder. Someone please help me, it's driving me nuts!!:yikes: :crazy:

im not exactly sure where you are but i think this should be about right.
try this http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/748589/page_8.html
hope this helps:D

Back