Someone trades in a couple Wii games

Kamikaze

Certified Public Asshole
Nov 15, 2006
Chicago, IL
Wii Online Code
1130-2954-1680-3052
Well today I was at work, and I was quite surprised that someone had decided to trade in Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam and Red Steel (they got 25.45 in credit for each.). He had told me Tony Hawk is more of a multiplayer game, while Red Steel was "blobby" and had it's moments. Just thought I'd share a piece of my work life with you people.

i work at EB games, and we had someone trade in red steel 3 days after the wii launch. i jsut traded mine in about a day ago as well. someone has also traded in trauma center.

What did the person who traded in Trauma Center say about it, novaa? I've had my eye on that game, but it's a little way down my list.

Inspire said:
What did the person who traded in Trauma Center say about it, novaa? I've had my eye on that game, but it's a little way down my list.

dont know what he said, i jsut went into work and saw it traded in. i have it tho. and i love it. yea its like the ds version, new missions tho, and some added tools. it gets challenging at time, and thats only on normal difficulty.

Back