something behind the retro controller...

Yeah that's where the wiimote plugs in as far as I understand it, so new games made for VC will have motion sensetivity. I think by connecting the wiimote to the controller, the controller inherits the motion sensetivity, rather than having it stick out from the controller; it will just have a long cord and you'll lay it next to you. I know that sounds stupid, but the classic controller is just a shell, like the nunchuk and so the wiimote must be plugged into it to have motion sensetivity.

NateTheGreat said:
Yeah that's where the wiimote plugs in as far as I understand it, so new games made for VC will have motion sensetivity. I think by connecting the wiimote to the controller, the controller inherits the motion sensetivity, rather than having it stick out from the controller; it will just have a long cord and you'll lay it next to you. I know that sounds stupid, but the classic controller is just a shell, like the nunchuk and so the wiimote must be plugged into it to have motion sensetivity.

no, im pretty sure the reason why it plugs into the Wiimote is for costs, it could be cheaper if it dosent have to have its own wirelesss reciever and everything, so it feeds off the wiimote, its not for motion sensetivity

^ just thought of the cheap VC controller, hopefully they will be for like $15-20?

Sovieto said:
^ just thought of the cheap VC controller, hopefully they will be for like $15-20?
Wow, I can't find any info on the price of the VC controller:( Sry, I guess it hasn't been released.

of course it hasnt, but thats probaly why the VC has to be hooked up to wiimote, for less cost

hopefully wiimote will be 20, then everything else for it will be 10-20 that shoulds righttt

when i first saw it i was like: what the hell is that gay ****, then ive come to like it, it is quite sexy, i think it almost has as much buttons as a PS3 controller or 360

Sovieto said:
when i first saw it i was like: what the hell is that gay ****, then ive come to like it, it is quite sexy, i think it almost has as much buttons as a PS3 controller or 360
Maybe this will cause those guys to come over to the Wii side and try it out:cool:

i also have the feeling its a fail-safe (not likley) incase no one likes the wiimote and stuff they just start making games useing that remote, so people will have to buy only for the game they wnat (mario, zelda) nothing esle since 360 beats it in graphics and so does ps3

Sovieto said:
it has more buttons than ps3 your ignorant i no because i went to E3

in touch with the wii said:
it has more buttons than ps3 your ignorant i no because i went to E3
And that's y I hate u so:) Jk, but u shouldn't call Sovieto ignorant for saying that "I THINK it ALMOST has more buttons..." Geez, cmon' he was just stating a thought, he didn't feel like looking and comparing the 2 controllers, so wut:tard:

Well regardless of all this craziness, the controller's gonna be just fine (IMO) I bet PS fanboys r gonna go, "What the hell?! See, Nintendo just copies everything! Omg, this is y PS is the best! PS is the best! PS is the best! *guzzles down a beer* YAAAA!!":lol: Jk, no one will be that bad:p Hopefully...

Just to make a point, if they said Nintendo copies everything Sony does, we can go, "Well Sony copied the idea of even making a console from Nintendo, they copied the handheld gaming system. U fools r just a living imitation of Nintendo! Muwahahaha! U infedels, u would all be doing homework right now if it wasn't for Nintendo, Nintendo's the reason u have video games! Muwahahahaha!":drool::drool::drool:...maybe not that crazy but u get the point;)

The VC Controller Does Look Good!
(everyone Calling it "sexy")

How Do You Use The C button Directions?

They probably r switching it out w/ one of the analog sticks. U could look it up...but it's 11:00 P.M.....i'm lazy.;)

Back