Something strange about Wii play...

Taero

WiiChat Member
Jun 16, 2006
UK
Anyone noticed that the last game on wii play REQUIRES each person to have a nunchuk
moving the tanks requires the analogue stick
and yet it only comes with one wiimote? I mean sure you get the combo in your starting box, but if you buy it for multiplayer then you can't play the last game without buying another nunchuku, I'd have thought it might have came with both.

It does just come with a Wii-Mote. Or else itd be 70 bucks. Id still buy it though.

Its Wii Sports and you can play up to 4 players. The Wii didnt come with 4 controllers either.

Lethal said:
Its Wii Sports and you can play up to 4 players. The Wii didnt come with 4 controllers either.

He's talking about Wii Play, it's a different game. And yes, it only comes with the remote, not the nunchuck.

the_peripheral said:
He's talking about Wii Play, it's a different game. And yes, it only comes with the remote, not the nunchuck.

He means it's basically like Wii Sports...So what, either buy another nunchuk or deal with not playing the last game with more people.

Mine came with a nunchuck, but then again I got mine for free straight from nintendo :thumbsup:

i guess you just have to spend the extra $20 on another nunchuck. not that i agree with that, but i wouldn't want them to make it $270 instead just for boxing.

Back