sonic and snake are unclockables?spoilers

sorryy to be off topic but didnt sakurai say that there were three 3 rd part characters? whos the third on?

Tomatktchp said:
He said maybe. There's only 2.

well that sucks i would have liked to see jim morrison. jk.

actually i would have liked to see bomberman or someone from resident evil series.

vashivihan said:
well that sucks i would have liked to see jim morrison. jk.

actually i would have liked to see bomberman or someone from resident evil series.

Keep on wishing, it won't happen.

No it can't. They'd have to actually change the game coding to add the character.
Either that or they'd have to allocate a large chunk of the 512MB on internal memory to this character, and that would really screw you over when you suddenly ran out of memory for VC titles wouldn't it?

And don't say "Oh well most REAL gamers have SD cards.." because as true as that may or may not be, nintendo doesn't care enough to look into the issue. They would just shrug their shoulders and move on.

The likely hood of us getting charcters as DLC is nil to extremely low. I think custom stages is the best we're getting out of ninty in the DLC department.

Also there is NO way an resident evil character will EVER make it into smash. RE is a M rated franchise, whilst SSB is E to T rated depending on the government. So there is no way in hell we will ever see M content on a kid friendly title like SSB. Not happening.

vashivihan said:
although it cuold happen as dlc if nintendo wisens up.
No it couldnt. Because then youd need to haev EVERYONE d/l the character even if they didnt want to so when they played someone online. Also, cantgetawii posted a bomb article on how since theres not a lot of space on Wii, you can't add d/l content, which is a GOOD thing, BECAUSE you dont want some already crap dev releasing a $50 four game mini game set just to add like a new mini game as DLC every 3 monts AND make you pay for it. Nintendo is smarter than all of us think.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Also there is NO way an resident evil character will EVER make it into smash. RE is a M rated franchise, whilst SSB is E to T rated depending on the government. So there is no way in hell we will ever see M content on a kid friendly title like SSB. Not happening.

Isn't Metal Gear M rated? :shocked:

No it can't. They'd have to actually change the game coding to add the character.
Either that or they'd have to allocate a large chunk of the 512MB on internal memory to this character, and that would really screw you over when you suddenly ran out of memory for VC titles wouldn't it?
QUOTE]

thats true unless they acctualy put the charicters into the game and relese them soon after it comes out in america over the shop ch

yes metal gear was M rated i think...but its more of a espionage title than the firefight gore-fest that it RE.

ya it was m rated but heres the reasons why
mgs1- maryll in vents
mgs2-strut b was so freakin bloody
mgs3- eva's cleavage!!!!!

lol but it's not a total gorfest yes like god of war or GTA

Back