sony

Rob A said:
I don't see why so many people are putting down sony. The ps3 will not be it's downfall. The only downside I see to the ps3 is price, which is why I plan to wait a year before buying (that saved me a ton when waiting for ps2 years back).

well only 100,000 for japan and only 400,000 for north america and they plan to sell like 6 million like nitnendo too i think?
and europe wont be getting it until march so thats a downside, and what ticks me off is the menu screen is the same as PSP, nothing new, ANDDDDD they totaly ripped nintendo off with motion sensing

As much as I would like to see PS3 be Sony's downfall (gaming anyway), you have to remember that they do sell more than just PlayStation products. Sony is actually really good with video cameras. Even if (excuse me, when) the PS3 completely bombs in sales, they have other stuff to fall back on.

Hard to say this but I support the ps3. ONly reason is becuase as a RPG fantaic it is our system. With the ps3 have the makes to make RPGS massive so I support it for that but otherwise there is no point in buying it

Back