Spiderman 3 Wii Trailer

Secumfex said:
nice trailer, but I won't get the game. I don't trust Moviebased games at all.

i no what you mean but spiderman 2 (game) was pritty good i thought, and flinging through buildings and running along walls and smashing up floors as you've just plumited to the ground from 100 floors up is darn good, pluss some of the boss's do look alot better in this one

WOW...I was going to get this for my 360 but it looks MUCH more fun for the Wii.I'll get this when it comes out for sure along with Paper Mario

lol, Bruce Campbell is the man.

Sodje said:
i no what you mean but spiderman 2 (game) was pritty good i thought, and flinging through buildings and running along walls and smashing up floors as you've just plumited to the ground from 100 floors up is darn good, pluss some of the boss's do look alot better in this one

I totally agree. I got Spiderman 2 for the xbox a while back and it was a hell of a lot of fun.

One of the best games ever!!! I bought it today and it was my first time playing it! I love it so much, especially the controls when you swing around the city. The game does have some flaws but they are easily over-whelmed by the great gameplay and so...

Back