spm trade in price

Feb 5, 2007
Canada
i was planning on trading in super paper mario to ebgames i was wondering if any one would know how much they will give me for it

lol dude your going to get ripped off. Its better just to keep the game..I think youll probably get around 10-15$$$$

keep it or maybe even ebay it because you will not get what you want when you trade games in.

I checked and the price goes down everyday. I checked roughly 3 months ago and it was at $18 trade in price for store credit. :(

Either go with ebay or go with just keeping the game. Ya i know it gets boring but if you save up enough games you can do a bundle wii game pack and sell a pack on ebay and make back roughly 80% of the total worth for each game. I used to do it. :)

Yeah they give you around 20 bucks forthe game that seel it for more than twice that.This should be against the law in someway.Thats totally ripping everyone off all around.I mean you buy the game for 49.99 than sell it for say 20 bucks.Thats what 38% of what you paid for the game.Then someone right behind you comes in and gives 45.00 bucks for the game used.I dont understand this go give 5 more dollars for the game new and dont buy a used copy.This is ripping everybody off.You for selling it so cheap adn then the person that buys it for giving so much for a used game.The only person that comes out ahead is the store.I think there system sucks.

it usually depends on that stores stock, the more they have of that game, the less theyll give you

ebgames is a damn rip off. In australia we have a store call "gametraders" now which seems to be a lot better for traded games... i went off eb after this happened:

my brother wanted to get his fiance a pink ds for christmas. We looked EVERYWHERE but couldn't find one. Eventually we found it, but it came as a "special" where u get the pink ds plus brain training for like, say, $240 for example (can't remember the exact prices). However, as my brother already had brain training on his, he didn't want it. Now, brain training was $50 and the ds was $200, so as a bundle it was a saving of (WOW!) $10. My brother asked if he could just have the ds for $200, but they refused to do it. So he said, "Well, what if i pay $200 for the ds and get another game for however much that is?" but nope, they wouldn't do it.

In the end, he had to buy the pink ds plus brain training for $240 and then had to "trade in" brain training (which he got like $12 for) and then he had to buy a game. So he never even TOUCHED the brain training game. Never saw the box, let alone put it in and played it. So, in essense, ebgames sold a game for $40, bought it back for $12, then put it back on the shelf for sale AS A NEW GAME at $50. PRICKS! That's just low.

I also HATE (and I stress the word HATE!) the way they have the coming soon section. It makes people take it to the counter and ask to buy it, but they then say "Oh, it's not released yet... However it is available in two weeks. Would u like me to reserve one for u?!" ... they also do this when they are out of product too.

Back