i looked and didnt fint this here!

001.png

002.png

003.png

006.png

010.png

009.png

007.png

I never played the original Paper Mario, nor the one for the Gamecube, but I think I'll definetly pick this one up. Wonder if it's going to use much of the wiimote's motion sensing, or if you'll just turn the wiimote on it's side it and play it like a classic Mario.

NateTheGreat said:
I never played the original Paper Mario, nor the one for the Gamecube, but I think I'll definetly pick this one up. Wonder if it's going to use much of the wiimote's motion sensing, or if you'll just turn the wiimote on it's side it and play it like a classic Mario.

it looks like it will use the WII mote just for the fact that there its a rainbow butterfly behind him

teqguy said:
I thought this was the one for the GameCube?

well ill look into that ...they probably did the same thing they did with zelda.

ok first a source would be nice plus nintendo has confirmed that it is on cube
Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

You’ll be glad to hear that Super Paper Mario will still be a Nintendo GameCube game. However, the release date has changed. It is now listed as 4th Quarter (October, November, or December) 2006. As always (and you may have already read this), if you’re interested in future video game releases, our website’s Game List (www.nintendo.com/gamelist) is your best resource for official information. Once there, click “Show advanced filtering” and use the dropdown menus to narrow your search based on system, publisher, number of players, etc.
source

Sam_Harris said:
ok first a source would be nice plus nintendo has confirmed that it is on cube

source

o ok THanks...and some one should tel GS and a couple other places i seen this as a wii game

lol im tellin u!!!

GC ITS DEATH! THEY CANCEL EVERY RELEaSe FOR IT!

first paper mario rocked all my socks, my friend got the second for the gamecube, and well, it looks overly done and just lame...to understandable for kids lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i liked the first one but the second one was crap and bright... blah... i guess it was ok but the firs tone was better, this one is for GC unless nintendo is converting it to the wii.. but yeah sam harris sent that thing to nitnendo :p

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeqSBqUlStw&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back