Spoiled your ipod?

Mine never actually came with one of those sleves all the nanos came with, so mine got wrecked within like.. 3 days... I had it for x-mas so by the time all the shops were open so I could go buy a cover it was wrecked, now it's all durty and smudged. Plus my Itunes wont work so I cant change the songs on there... So yeah..

Yeah, when I had an iPod (had one of the first gen iPod mini; just sold it a few weeks ago) I bought an iTrip which unfortunately didn't work too well with my surround sound systems fm radio, $50 headphones which I lost (I'm actually glad I lost them because they constantly fell out of my ears and now I can justify buying nicer ones :D) and a decalgirl skin which looked pretty lame.

So those of you thinking of getting an iPod, my advice is to wait!!! The Macworld convention is currently 10 days away (it starts January 9th) and without a doubt Apple will be releasing something new to compete with Micro$oft's new Zune. Some say an iPod nano/cell phone, others say an iPod that has a touch-screen that takes up the entire device, I hope it's the latter.

If Apple doesn't upgrade the iPod in some way, either by one of the two major changes above or by decreasing the dimensions and price and increasing the amount of space and perhaps an interface that's cooler, I'll be pretty disappointed because to be honest, the iPod (at least the full size iPod) has gotten a bit dull.

Last edited:
Back