spore on wii

luke697

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
:D http://wii.ign.com/articles/724/724539p1.html

(IGN: Do you have any ideas of how the game would play on the Wii?

Will Wright: We've been messing around with the Wii dev kit and we're really interested in the possibilities there. It's possible the editors might be more manageable on that system. The DS is also very interesting to us, as its control scheme could be very manageable for the game.)

i really hopes this happens =D

As much as I love the Wii, I think this will be a PC game for me.
I'm thinking that the only difference will be that the mouse will be the WiiMote pointer. I would pick the PC simply because it is easier to move a mouse cursor than the Wiimote Pointer.

However if Spore uses the Wiimote and Nunchuk as something other than the cursor I might consider it as a game to possibly add to my Wii game library.

Awesome! Cross-platform sharing would be sick! I really hope its released for the Wii

I've been waiting for Spore ever since I first heard about it a long ass time ago.

If it comes to Wii, you bet your ass I'm getting it. It's amazing and if you don't know what it is, search for a Spore video or interview..

i heard it might be on ds and psp also and computer

I believe that it will sell better on Wii, PC, and DS in that order. Spore could quite possibly be the new guilty pleasure on DS. I've never played a Sims game in my life but Spore definitely caught me.

Back