SSB Dojo/Brawl Characters

The Raven

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
The release of another Super Smash Bros game is exciting for myself and I am sure many others aswell.

This post is to ask what playable characters you would like to see on Super Smash Bros: Brawl/Dojo. Personally I think Midna from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess would be a fantastic entry into the fray. That giant demon spider form thing of hers could be her "special ability" (as seen for other characters in the trailer).

I would like to hear what others hope to see included into this highly anticipated game.

:thumbsup:

i think midna should be like some pokemons who come out of pokeball and do damages to random opponents(lugia for example)
only she doesn't come out of pokeball.

Is anyone interested in purchasing tthe domain gamewalks.com it is a great domain for a game walkthrough site.

PM me or cantact info is on the site.

Mario Famous said:
There is already too many topics about this game, look up the most active Brawl thread and direct your posts there.
thats mean, i know theres a lot of threads but there isn't one about it being delayed

It's not certain that it will be delayed and this could have been said in the main SSBB forum, thats all I'm saying, I had no malice towards anyone in my post

Back