Dream Matches...

Jun 10, 2006
Australia
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Dream Matches​

:aureola:​

Thought this might be interesting, since everyone seems to be concerned with creating character rosters and pondering who exactally will be in the game, I was wondering what are some matches you would like to see in Brawl?

Seeing as how we dont know the; roster, items or arenas in Brawl right now, you are totally free to be as creative as you like...

...and if youd like to you could mention some of the great matches youve had previously in any other Smash Bros. game?

:idea:​

I think it would be cool (sort of off topic - just thought of it) if you could use your Mii's in Brawl, and personalise them with moves, e.g having mine with, yoshis tounge and being able to throw fireballs, comprende? I think that would be rather groovy, might be the only one thinking this.. but meh :)

Me and my friend used to play Melee all the time. We used to do team battles, Me and Him (Falco and Fox) against another two level nines. In the end it was so easy we eventually played each other and it was so funny. We both knew exactly what the other was going to do so it was generally a half hour game of us dodging rolling jumping and not getting a single hit in. Most deaths were self inflicted. I miss those days.

How about some celebrities?

I would very much like to see Wario kick paris Hilton in the ass repeativly

Wiired said:
I think it would be cool (sort of off topic - just thought of it) if you could use your Mii's in Brawl, and personalise them with moves, e.g having mine with, yoshis tounge and being able to throw fireballs, comprende?
...I like that, that would be funny :yesnod:

StevenNevets said:
How about some celebrities?

I would very much like to see Wario kick paris Hilton in the ass repeativly
lmao :lol:

I had this weird experience playing once, I dunno if this has ever happened to anyone else but...

...the SCARY STALKER
I was fighting in Melee (as Fox) against my brother (as Roy) and a Lv.7 Luigi (I think Lv. 7s arent as cheap as Lv. 9 and actually a little more skilled as opposed to constantly attacking all the time). Well anyway, as soon as we started Luigi kept going at my brother non-stop and wouldnt let up, everytime I tried to get in the fray he would turn around and smack me about extra violent I couldnt get him to come after me. Whenever he KO'd my brother he wouldnt go after me he would simply wait there for my brother to reappear then would start stalking him all over again. I cant beleive I was struck with so much force whenever I tried to save Roy lol. We couldnt stop laughing at this Luigi stalker... oh and another thing, my brother stopped at one point and just stood there and no joke, I kid you not, Luigi stopped and just looked at Roy until my brother moved once again...

Last edited:
kwl story....i had a funny experience too.........me and my bro were link and kirby(dnt ask y)and we were fighting rele good when our characters jus stopped....so did the computer characters...we thought it had crashed .but we were on the pokemon arena (were everythin moves)and it was still moving and everythin was alrite except.......our characters didNT MOVE!! lol....so we unplugged our controllers and put them bak in agen and it was fine...but the oppents didnt move still(WIERD)so we kiked the shizzle out of them lol

Italian_Boy1Up said:
intresting...I dont like the celebrity idea...its for Video Game Characters...not Paris Hilton.
your point?

she's just as real as they are:wink:

Wiired said:
I think it would be cool (sort of off topic - just thought of it) if you could use your Mii's in Brawl, and personalise them with moves, e.g having mine with, yoshis tounge and being able to throw fireballs, comprende? I think that would be rather groovy, might be the only one thinking this.. but meh :)

FK OFF!! LOL I WAS JUST GONNA SAY I WOULD LOVE TO USE A MII

those are kool stories. I remember one day..........YO TURN OFF THE LIGHTS..
.........and get me some milk!!!..........this is cho-...NEVERMIND!!!

One day i was playing the home run contest, i failed a trick and ran out of time, but it didn't do the thing were it said "no distance". and i was able to move around the place. so i kept going across the stage.(going far enough takes you into blue oblivoun. Then the yoshi's from adventure mode, kirby's from the event "puffballs unite" popped out of the sky and they were on easy from how they played. the little face's on the top screen look screwd up. when all the kirby's were gone it went "success", then it froze. i sold that one and bought another.

hmm what about my morph sword idea with gannondorf nice sword and what about mii t-shirts that would be cool mii could be in this game but not as you no it

in touch with the wii said:
hmm what about my morph sword idea with gannondorf nice sword and what about mii t-shirts that would be cool mii could be in this game but not as you no it
Yeah the Morph Sword would kick the crap out of the beam sword too...
Pokemon would be great cause if they happen to pick up a Morph Sword they would gain the ability to (like the Star Rod in Melee) whenever they use a Smash Attack to hit with it they would throw out a Pokeball, the downside being that the Pokemon they recieve is significantly weaker? :yesnod:
However whats gonna happen to say Pit when he already will be holding two things at times?

I really like the idea of using your Mii, the Mii T-Shirts are cool, have specific weapons that you design that only your Mii can use as well...

Getting back on topic a bit...
...this would be a cool match for Brawl...

POLTERGEIST 3000 Vs. KIRBY
Characters: Luigi Vs. Kirby
Items: MEDIUM Poltergeist 3000 (yes as a weapon), Warp Star, Bo-omb, Maxi Tomato, Super Mushroom...
Arena:Luigis Mansion; wouldnt be cool to have Boos appear on either side of the arena and fly at you) you could have (even though it seems like a Castlevania rip-off) a swinging Chandiler from the roof with lit candles creating some awesome lighting effects and you could duke it out on it and platforms would appear and dissappear, a fireplace could be on the bottom floor spewing out little fireballs at random time that would stay on the ground until they go away...

That would be funny, seeing Luigi (with the Super Mushroom) trying to bring in Kiby with the Poltergeist 3000, and vice-versa. Thats why I put the Super Mushroom in... :lol: :crazy:

Last edited:
Back