SSBB: Daily Update - Performing attacks

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xfloat=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/smashbroslogo1.jpg[/xfloat]Thankyou for your company once again. Today we'll be learning how to perform moves and how strong each one is. Are you sitting comfortably? Right, let's start...

basic04_070705a.jpg
basic04_070705e.jpg

Here Mario performs a standard attack. These are speedy and simple to master. Just Press A or b or 2. Hurrah, got that?

Next up is the strong attack. These reach longer distances and can be painful for the opposition.

basic04_070705b.jpg
basic04_070705f.jpg

Finally the Smash Attack, the hardest one to master. Swiftly tilt the control stick and attack. Power up and unleash when the time is right to perform a damaging attack.

basic04_070705c.jpg
basic04_070705g.jpg

basic04_070705d.jpg

That is all for todays lesson. You can continue to discuss in the playground and class will resume tomorrow when we'll learn more about Smash Brothers Brawl. Thankyou and goodbye.

can you edit that? i'm not sure which picture goes with the strong attack, unless you don't have a pic for that one...

This makes me very happy. I was worried that you could only use certain controllers for SSBB, but I'm very much relieved that any controller will work. I'm extra glad that Nintendo went to the effort to even make the Wiimote along work! Now I don't have to buy four wireless Gamecube controllers after all!

Back