SSBB: Daily Update - Zelda; Ocarina music

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xfloat=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/smashbroslogo1.jpg[/xfloat]A double whammy for you today as we reveal Friday and todays Smash Brothers Brawl update.

On Friday the character Zelda was showcased including a brand new subdued colour scheme for her clothing we're told. Her movement is still not particulary good but her magic power attacks give strength to the character. You can check out the new look Zelda in the images below.

In todays update we've a taste of the music you'll be playing along too. If you head over to the official website you can hear a sample of the Ocarina of Time Medley which we presume will feature on one of the Zelda levels. Well you would presume that, yeah?

It is fantastic listening nevertheless and we can't wait to check out other music samples from the game in future updates. Check out our comprehensive forum for more on the game and we'll have more tomorrow.

Attachments

• zelda_070625a.jpg
    zelda_070625a.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 552
  • zelda_070625b.jpg
    zelda_070625b.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 568
  • zelda_070625c.jpg
    zelda_070625c.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 575
  • zelda_070625d.jpg
    zelda_070625d.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 554
Last edited:
Bah, this game is my only regret for selling my Wii, and seeing all this new news just shoves it in my face. Just have to wait til I get EMA (£30 a week) to potentially buy a new one.. though would seem pretty stupid for one game.. maybe a SSB on DS? Would sell gajillions. Thanks for the update Rob.

You end up spending £20 a week on lessons and then when you pass, at least £10 minimum on fuel and about £20 on insurance a week average for me.

Rob Rymond said:
You end up spending £20 a week on lessons and then when you pass, at least £10 minimum on fuel and about £20 on insurance a week average for me.
Possibly the worst news you could of given me :) also insurance for younger drives is meant to be hella lot more.. thanks for the info though :)

zeldas looking fancy
but the graphics arent looking up to what they were showed in the videos (at least when comparing this screenshot of pit and the pit showed in the videos)

edit: yup, compared screenshots and the graphics are def. not what we saw before

Last edited:
I'm glad Zelda is back I was getting nervous. She was my best character in Melee and I can't wait to kick online butt with her. I wonder if she will still transform into Sheik?

I Love The Music! I Listened To It Three Times In A Row! Thanks For The Update, Rob.

Back