SSBB Friend Codes

Be careful if you beat Lalo and his buddies bad, like I did, they get on you, triple-team you, disrespect you by saying immature jokes from middle schoolers (they must be), they wait 'till you are selecting a stage so that they can change from free-for-all to team battle 3 against you so that they don't have to hit each other (since they have no technique, only triple A, PK fire, and PK thunder as chance hits; no precision, yes they use Ness and Lucas only, and God forbid, Pikachu with only the attacks of Thunder and B) you,they host a room to trick you into entering while they don't let you in, change their taunt comments to something that's supposed to offend you, example: "U R GAY AXTLR" (it seemed they were obsessed with me) and overall just don't seem to be able to take defeat, who knows if they only act that way when they are badly defeated, but just a warning and a brawler review from yours truly.

Last edited:
Oh when I said jerrold I meant metroid my iPod has autocorrect and axtlar ill keep a lookout

Hello axtlr guess who........ =) . I was wondering if ur a 24 why do u act like ur 15 =) ur posting false information about lalo. The fact that he's a vet and ur messing with him wow..... u must of done something greater for this nation than he never did. I play online with him all the time and never has he given me any kind of problems. And I read what he posted and it didn't cuss (as u said) a single time. For all u other players who are looking for a good player lalo is pretty good. And does other things than block. This isn't anything against axtlr just a simple brawler review from urs truly

Hello axtlr guess who........ =) . I was wondering if ur a 24 why do u act like ur 15 =) ur posting false information about lalo. The fact that he's a vet and ur messing with him wow..... u must of done something greater for this nation than he never did. I play online with him all the time and never has he given me any kind of problems. And I read what he posted and it didn't cuss (as u said) a single time. For all u other players who are looking for a good player lalo is pretty good. And does other things than block. This isn't anything against axtlr just a simple brawler review from urs truly

I have a question, what gives you the right to bash axtlr anyway? If his comment pisses off lalo, then let HIM call axtlr out, don't do it for him. Your not his dad.

- Just another brawl reviewer

Back