SSBB Friend Codes

"Me save you" Nice.

Lol, I use that when I etiher saved somebody from falling or something or when I am about to do so...Like from that bumper that you were about to fall into, but luckily I punched you right out of the way, lol.

I can asure u axtlr I'm not lalo if I was I would have other things to say about ur childdish acts. I'm in fact lalos battle buddy which means we went to war together and that guy u wanna refer to as weak and sore looser has done things for this country u never will. Cuz u rather spend time on here making up lies about fake fights that don't mean nothing cuz u never will be in a real fight like lalo did........twice btw. I'm not his father and btw he did call out axtlr and he does call him out all the time but of course axtlr pulled off a childdish move and got him banned. Join the military like we did then u can talk.

I don't think it matters xando

Well yeah, but you can't really tell if what people type is bull or not. Well like you said, it doesn't really matter cause this "army man" is getting pissed off by words on a screen that may or may not be true. Way to go. G.I. Joe

What other wifi games do u guys have I have ssbb (ofcorse) animal crossing world wid and city folk. Mario cart ds. Pokémon dimond. And Loz phantom hourglass

Back