SSBB Friend Codes

OsKar
3952-6864-8274
OsKar

Hi, im new to this site AND the WI-Fi for brawl. im just looking for friends to play with on brawl but im not sure how everything works. can someone help me?
i would love to get as much friends on brawl as i can but i dont just want to add someone with out telling them,what is PM? sorry if im being reall noobish but i just dont know

Last edited:
to OsKar

pm means private message i will send you 1 saying my code and all,
to read it go to the top right of the site where it says

Welcome, xxxxxx.
You last visited:
Today xx:xx AM

Private Messages:
Unread x, Total xx

you click on where it says private messages

ill brawl you but i have to put like 4 or 5 fc first

EDIT:i dont think u added me so my fc is 1719-2954-2460

Last edited:
OsKar said:
OsKar
3952-6864-8274
OsKar

Hi, im new to this site AND the WI-Fi for brawl. im just looking for friends to play with on brawl but im not sure how everything works. can someone help me?
i would love to get as much friends on brawl as i can but i dont just want to add someone with out telling them,what is PM? sorry if im being reall noobish but i just dont know
Wi-Fi is the online service that allows others to play online with each other. You can play with people you know by adding their code. Also, make sure to send a PM (private message) to anyone you add so they can add you back.

Hope that helps.

lol^^ but thx for brawling with me now i have a main so i can pwn u in da future lol but seriously you a very good brawler :)

EDIT:i have to leave thats why i left the game

wiiiiiii said:
lol^^ but thx for brawling with me now i have a main so i can pwn u in da future lol but seriously you a very good brawler :)

EDIT:i have to leave thats why i left the game
I get that alot.:lol:

pro gamer said:
I get that alot.:lol:

well you are a good brawler so i assume alot of ppl says that you are
Wen i come back from my g-ma ill be online so whe could brawl some more

Back