Star fox 64 made fun of star trek! Lol

Shadow3401

The conduit!
Nov 11, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
2203-4010-4880-5050
I was playing the game once and I was at the secter x boss, the one where slippy can crash if u don't defeat him. Anyways, I noticed that he says you are an enemy, which the robot says in Star. Also, he says where is the creator and fox says what is he saying. In star trek, the robot says where is the creator and the guy says, what is he saying. Lol I just find that out when I was playing it ok virtural concel on wii. Watch the movie and u will know what I am saying.

They also did the same to Independance Day and Star Wars.

Wait... just realized something. You just now started playing Starfox didn't you?

I had no idea. That's pretty cool.

Welcome to Star Fox 64 by the way. One of my favorite games ever.

Hey I played start fox on 64 on n64 for a long time. I beat the real andros and fake andross a billion times, I even know all the short cuts. I think the most boring level is the astroid field. Nothin interesting exept warp.

I was playing the game once and I was at the secter x boss, the one where slippy can crash if u don't defeat him. Anyways, I noticed that he says you are an enemy, which the robot says in Star. Also, he says where is the creator and fox says what is he saying. In star trek, the robot says where is the creator and the guy says, what is he saying. Lol I just find that out when I was playing it ok virtural concel on wii. Watch the movie and u will know what I am saying.

Was any of that in English?

lol, i beat the real one, i was so confused about what was going on! I had beaten the fake one manny times, but then all of a sudden his eyes are poppin out! I never was able to get to sector z though :(

And then you get to follow dear ol' dad :lol:

I about flipped when I saw James

To get into secter z u have to not get spoted by search light or warp in secter x

Ps; I love house of dead overkill I'm a big fan of the series.

To get into secter z u have to not get spoted by search light or warp in secter x

Ps; I love house of dead overkill I'm a big fan of the series.
Most random post ever :lol:

yeah, it was a ***** destroying those searchlights before being spotted

Most random post ever :lol:

yeah, it was a ***** destroying those searchlights before being spotted

Yeah, I always had trouble in Sector Z. It was always Macbeth for me. I loved blowing up that train :thumbsup:

Hmm never noticed that but i duno if its quite making fun of it.
82(2).gif

Back