Stay away from Drugs

*Stays away from paracetamol and love*

Artical is pretty funny...but it's still no laughing matter...but really you allways have the choice to take the drug or not...and if the world would just stay on the "not" side then we woulndn't be having problems like this...not that hard really

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.

Yeah its a good idea to stay away from acid, that stuff can dramatically change your life with just one use. I can't even see straight any more because of it.

But this guy didn't die from an overdose... As crazy of a drug as it is, LSD is impossible to overdose from.

EDIT: I just noticed that snopes does say that this story is FALSE. Which make sense because you probably wouldn't even know what an orange is if you took that much acid.

Last edited:
You see, I doubt this thing is real. Just some story made up to tell and warn people. The idea of it is humorous, that can't be denied.

Cpt.McCloud said:
You see, I doubt this thing is real. Just some story made up to tell and warn people. The idea of it is humorous, that can't be denied.

The pages title is called "Urban Legends", though I seriously doubt someone hasn't had some acid trip where something similar has occured.

To the people who were slightly insulted (or majorly) the reason I thought it was funny is because it was a spur of the moment thing in which he bought the LSD, his sweat absorbed it, nothing in his actions were intentional. It just furthers the reasons as to if you participate in drug use, something bad may occur.
It's more of a drug-experimenting deterrent.

I don't think people dying is funny, just the thought of the orange juice man.
Like out of all the things you could think of yourself as, and its orange juice.

I've had friend die due to other drugs, never been a case with LCD though.

Crystal Meth is the worst thing I have heard about and seen.
I say seen, because at school last year we had an old ambulance driver come in and show us a video about drunk driving and drugs etc. One of the things was a voice message from someone's son to their mother just before they were about to die. And the crystal meth thing showed all the users and after effects and what not, and man that stuff just eats away at you.

And usually snopes has the True, False, Undetermined things but I didn't see it there.

It wasn't the real bits that were humour related, look beyond the silly tale and it's hard hitting. The orange juice tale is pathetic in my view yet it brought a laugh but the truth behind it is that even you're slightly involved with that kind of substance, intentionally or not you could get seriously harmed either physical or mental damage or even death.

The whole thought of drugs doesn't make much sense to me.

It temporarily disguises pain, and then when you're thrown back into reality the pain is worse. Doesn't seem like a good deal to me.

LevesqueIsKing said:

It temporarily disguises pain, and then when you're thrown back into reality the pain is worse. Doesn't seem like a good deal to me.

Some would do anything for that small moment of pleasure. Not all drugs are bad.

You know just as well as I do what I was talking about. No one's talking about drugs as a whole.

LevesqueIsKing said:

It's a little bit more complicated then that usually. A lot of people don't get pleasure from the lack of pain, they need something more.

And with LSD a lot of the times you never quite get thrown all the way back into reality. That stuff can stay with you for the rest of your life.

LSD & Weed!!!!!

Heh typical story... old too
In my opinion any drug esp LSD should not be used by anyone with a weak mind or some kind of childhood trauma, LSD reveals the truth to yourself and everything around you weather your ready or not, most ppl shun LSD but those who are strong minded enough to handle it love it...

It's good for some people but not for most just like weed...
And anyone who comments about drugs, LSD and weed and never expirienced them should STFU, you don't know what your talking about!!!! 0_o \m/

Gamejunkie said:
Heh typical story... old too
In my opinion any drug esp LSD should not be used by anyone with a weak mind or some kind of childhood trauma, LSD reveals the truth to yourself and everything around you weather your ready or not, most ppl shun LSD but those who are strong minded enough to handle it love it...

It's good for some people but not for most just like weed...
And anyone who comments about drugs, LSD and weed and never expirienced them should STFU, you don't know what your talking about!!!! 0_o \m/

You don't have to bite the cake to talk about it. Hey, if we had to all we'd do is discuss ourselves and be well rather vein.

Yes, apparently if we don't have experience we cannot have an opinion.

Its rather obvious that experience can change an opinion to be more fitting, but that doesn't stop one from sharing one.

Back