Sunset Riders (SNES)

MetroidZ

Only took 4 years to get1
May 20, 2006
London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
Wii Online Code
1000-0000-0000-0000
I loved this game, but i don't think many people know about it.
xSunset_Riders.png

its a cowboy action type of game, you get to choose from four different characters each with their own style of gameplay, i personaly liked the 2 characters that fired a lot of bullets in one shot.
ssriders2.jpg

there are a lot of different areas, each one has its own boss; which get harders as your progress through the game.

anyway to cut a long story short, if u find a copy of this game, you wont be dissapointed. :D

OMG! I remember this game!!! but I didnt remember the game!... thnx man thnx now I can download it and it was a great game

Played it
got it someware
good fun but best played in multi

well, I beat it but in multiplayer with my brother, although alone is almost imposible

yeh, retro games were the hardest. on this game, all it took was one shot and you're gone, then when u finaly make it to the boss you only have 1 life and thats it, start again.

thats the main problem... well I mostly used bob or the other one with shotgun (i think its cornelio) well did u use steve?

What the hell?

Dont bump up threads that are over two years dead

What the hell?

There's no problem in bumping a thread if the user is contributing to the topic. This thread will remain open.

What the hell?

There's no problem in bumping a thread if the user is contributing to the topic. This thread will remain open.
yes, i remember this game, it rocked on arcade on snes
I fail to see how this is contributing.
Let threads that are years old stay as they are, a distant memory of a bygone age of this forum.
Its like with some of these other older threads that got bumped
Trying to argue with somebody that isn't on this site any-more in a long dead thread is a bit silly.
Its like that time when I herd somebody arguing with a cash machine when it took there card.
Damn it why isn't the auto thread lock turned on so that old threads like this can be left alone.

Back