Super Mario Galaxy...is deyaled till November 2007!

nope this is not proof... read the site man:

Online Availability: Pre-order: Estimated release date: November 30, 2007

Here's the official nintendo statement:
Reggie Fils-Aime (President and Chief Operating Officer of Nintendo of America) said, "I expect SMG sometime between March of 2007 and Christmas 2007"

read my post here as i go more in-depth: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/15284-mario-super-smash-brothers-brawl.html

Why would that site get the release date before anyone else, it looks like Nintendo doesn't even know when it's being released. Wait for the word from Ninty, and then rejoice!:cornut:

Idk, stores say that they will have Brawl in stock June 1st. As for Galaxy, this is somewhat believable since we haven't really been hearing about it in the first place

Mario Famous said:
Idk, stores say that they will have Brawl in stock June 1st. As for Galaxy, this is somewhat believable since we haven't really been hearing about it in the first place

Well, they are lying then no one knows when Brawl is coming out either. This is the only news we have on the release date on smashbros.com:

"I am working with it(wii) as I continue with the development of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. All of us on staff are working very hard, but it will be a little while longer before you can play it!" -- Masahiro Sakurai, director of Super Smash Bros. Brawl 11.26.06

I don't know why you people believe stores will know the release date before nintendo. The only reason they are giving out dates is trying to up the pre-orders.

This is not proof. On Bestbuy they had almost all of the games written down to be released on Launch Day. So until Nintendo says something, I won't believe it. But if it is true, then that's just stupid!

CashMoneyGifford said:
Well, they are lying then no one knows when Brawl is coming out either. This is the only news we have on the release date on smashbros.com:

"I am working with it(wii) as I continue with the development of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. All of us on staff are working very hard, but it will be a little while longer before you can play it!" -- Masahiro Sakurai, director of Super Smash Bros. Brawl 11.26.06

I don't know why you people believe stores will know the release date before nintendo. The only reason they are giving out dates is trying to up the pre-orders.

I never said I believed, I'm just stating what stores are saying. Besides, whats the point of believing them when you actually know when it's releasing.

I don't expect the release date to be much closer than that. They may release it on Nov. 19 and make it a year aniversary of Wii. :( I wanted it by summer.

This was probably nintendo dumbest move, all the games that people want come out in a year from the release... WTF!

Think of it this way.. you can have the game now... but it will suck with bugs and crap or have a nice complete game.. amagine if the developers had another year with red steel?... The game would of been over the top! I enjoy when they take their time on things.. just was a little upset when they kept pushing back Twlight princess for gc.. but im happy now its for the wii.. and I own it! woot.

Back