MEGA FUTURESHOP CANADIAN SALE for Wii Stuff

ericlewis91 said:
yes with the exchange rate and ONTARIO has the 14% tax on top! so this sale is about even...

(if the money is good...its cheaper to buy a game in USA by like 5 bucks plus you save on the 7 dollar tax...so about 12 you save in USA for Canadians buyinh games there)
damn i hate ontario tax... but i love Toronto!!!

Cpt.McLoud said:
The overall pricing is unfair :'(

we pay £30 pound for wii games where as the us pay like half that:cryin:

Im not sure about canadien pricing but from the replys im guessing thats good so yeah good find:wink:

I suppose the thing is that we have to pay more for the games but in the ratio we probably end up getting payed more than Americans so it equals out in the end. Its just that we get a better deal that U.S if we go on holiday/buy things in US than they would in UK.

Dang, I just got back from futureshop in downtown Toronto (the ghetto one on younge) and they had paper Mario for 59.99 just like everywhere else. I knew on their site yesterday that it was advertised as $6 off but they showed me on their computers that it wasn't. And I knew that futureshop has a fake site where they price stuff differently, but now looking at the site, it seems they changed the prices back to regular. Those bastards...:prrr:

No matter, I still bought Paper Mario and Im happy because this game looks amazing, going to play it right now. :thumbsup:

Back