Super Paper Luigi

to me luigi's just an extra character of the mario bros. he only really got one good game and that was luigis mansion hes sorta a loner but in PM-TTYD
hes cool

The zelda one is kinda werd. but super paper mario and lugie. you can play as both or play with some one

That'd be sweet! I've always wanted to go to Rumblebump Volcano or whatever it's called. :)

Man It should come out and it should be for wii and ds. so we can play on the go

That would actually be pretty neat. To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with Super Paper Mario's platformer gameplay, so a Paper Luigi game like the two prior Paper Mario games would be awesome!

AceAlabama said:
or the waffle kingdom!?!?
that would be epic. it should follow luigi through all the crap he said he did . i'd buy two.

Tairusu said:
Eh, I'm not a fan of luigi. Maybe "Super Paper Bird-o: The Legend of the Pink Transvestite"?

My wifes hates birdo. Since they put that purple thing with yoshi in MC Double Dash

My wife loves Yoshi

I think he's so cool :)

Bigjake52 said:
but super paper mario and lugie. you can play as both or play with some one

Mario+Luigi Superstar Saga - GBA
Mario+Luigi: Partners Through Time. - DS

These games have the same turn-based style of the first to Paper Marios and you get to play as Mario+Luigi simultaneosly in the first and Mario, Luigi, Baby M, and Baby L all at once in the second. I recomend these for you Jake.

Back