Super Paper Mario Wii Info

Well I got Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door for a total of $19.00 off eBay and its Brand New/Sealled. Then I got Mario Kart: Double Dash for $28.50. I think thats a good deal for both of those titles. Hopefully my brothers won't kill me for buying them. We already have 5 Wii Games and Super Smash Brothers Melee. These are the LAST GC games I'm going to purchase and the last games I'm going to buy until Mario Party 8 comes out. And maybe around that time I'll get Prince of Persia since I watched the first 20 mins and its insane!

I bought it. I LOVE it man, its actually humorous as hell (come on, anyone else laughed at the mushroom descriptions they have in stores?). Definetly worth the buy if you like the original Paper Mario (like me). I just hope the VC gets SMRPG or the original paper Mario now.

I remember mario RPG that was a cool game! why can't they make a new Mario RPG. paper mario was going to be mario RPG 2. but it just got worse and worse. I mean it's alright but it could be way cooler!

Back