Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS Edition

Discussion in 'Smash Brothers' started by BluRayPSP, Jul 6, 2013.

1. BluRayPSP

BluRayPSP TF2 Best Characters

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I am very excited for the first ever-never-before-done-in-my-opion-game-that-I-truly-really-want-for-my-super-special-limited-edition-pickachu-yellow-colored-Nintendo-3DS-that-can-possibly-in-another-opinion-can-and-probably-will-take-the-ultimate-extreme-advantage-of-my-systems-3D-LCD-Screen-in-this-many-years-plus-also-for-this-many-years-to-come-after-unless-Nintendo-makes-a-3D-machine-for-HDTVs-however-not-virtual-helmets-might-take-that-instead-so-who-knows.

The only thing that does not surprise me, but does disappoint, is that it will not come with Cross-platform play with Nintendo Wii U. However; it's not going to stop me. Right now, the 3DS feels like a portable gamecube, so that makes me happy.

2. Splash_King

Splash_King The Scrubbiest of Hunters

Wii Friend Code: 0129-0129-0129-0129
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Sakurai himself said somethin' along the lines of how cross-platform play for both versions would kind'a be impossible. Data exchange between a console to another with a direct port of the game, and a console to a handheld version which is not a direct port, is drastically different. Or so I would hastily assume.