Super Smash Bros. Brawl "Friend Code Exchange"

Ohyo ppl add me at ssbb i got i think all codes of 2 pages behind this xD my on is:4255-1267-6703 (pm me :) )

Most of you guys don't even get online here, even if I PM all of you that say so, you don't respond, or add me to Brawl, so I'm deleting all of you new people from my list because you're not even active.

imma sry but if ur talkin about me i made this account today because i got wi-fi yesterday and am trying to configurate my profile (and stuff but i cant xD) so im not gonna be one of those who just make an account and forget about it :)
(sry for bad eng)

Oh ok, well I wasn't talking to you, but the people who do it...So hopefully I'll brawl you later...que mal que no sepa hablar portugués, pero tal vez lo entienda, hablo español :}

Brawl

Hey man when u wanna play ssbb just say it (its hard to play this times) the ebst way is with friends i dont know if you are getting same prob as me that it dont find no1 and disconnect ¬¬ (i thinks its normal) but i am also playing like 24 hours the goldeneye 007 xD

Oh, ok, I'll let you know...Oh, I wish I had Goldeneye, I really want that game, they say it is awesome.

It sounded like that just because some people don't get on a lot or at least when you're on, that's a reason to un-friend them or whatever. People could be busy. I've been busy playing Pokemon Pearl on my DS but whenever I'm on Brawl, you aren't, but I don't want to un-friend you.

Oh, well, that's different because you already added me, I'm talking about the guys who don't even add me and I already added them a loooong time ago, so therefore that's why I said I will delete them because they don't even respond to my PMs nor have me added. But yeah you're right we do have lives.

Back