Super Smash Bros. Brawl Gameplay Discussion.

MikemasterM1

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147
Ok. Since Brawl is only a few weeks away from being released here, I decided to make a thread discussing its gameplay. Here are the rules to this thread that go along with wiichat's rules:
Rules for this thread:
1. No posts until February 10th unless they are about the demos at E for All.
2. Stay on-topic. No arguments either.
3. No bad language.
4. Don't make fun of someones opinion, just state you don't agree.
5. Have fun!

Okay guys, thats basically all the rules. Follow all mine and wiichat's rules on this thread. Enjoy!:smilewinkgrin:

Isn't that what the Super Smash Bros Brawl Sub-Forum is for? I also believe that arguments expand the life of threads like this. Not to mention that we have the thread, Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion Thread as a sticky.

And they are also under the first page of the Ssbb video thread, so you can search there too.

I heard the gameplay was slowed down a little bit,but that's doesn't concern me though cause from the videos I've seen it still seems to run at a fast pace.

I heard that too, I think it's for the non-gamers because people that aren't familar with the game think its fast they jump of the platform. I wouldn't mind being slower, but not like training mode slow.

Although I see why you would make this thread, I feel eventually the actual sub-forum will become pointless if people keep making threads like this.:/

Has anybody felt that it is easier to score a KO now? I've seen people in videos getting blown away before even reaching the 100% mark.

I actually heard that characters stay alive for a little bit longer than in melee.
I believe that guy also said that it was 120% average until characters started getting KO'd

That sounds good but does that mean that the damage you recieve from opponents is higher than in melees to balance out, personally I hope not.

Umm, I'm not so sure. I'm getting this off reviews that I read from people who went to E-4-All.
I don't think damage is overall increased to even it out, but don't take my word for that That's just an oppinion.

[gameplay discussion] i don't think brawl is slower in terms of running, but floatier in terms of falling, which is good for me cause mario's my main, and he's awesome wen it comes to aerial combat. Supposably Sonic is too fast at running, however floaty like the rest of the characters, that's why i think it's just floatier and nto slower.... [/gameplay discussion]

Yes, i do not understand what you mean fire flower, that thread is there to discuss the dojo and it's updates, and only that.......so why is this thread the same as that?

Back