super smash bros release date!

That is just a prediction made by Amazon, I don't think Nintendo has released an official date yet. Actually I think so, was it september? Can't remember..

There are various release dates, but none have been confirmed by Big N

edit: Oh boy, that was fast o_O

yeah but amazon were right with gta san andreas before any date had been confirmed... so my moneys on these guys :D

well it shouldnt be. dont trust anything you hear thats not directly from the developers. let me guess, you think everything that wikipedia says about games is always correct too....

Stranger said:
well it shouldnt be. dont trust anything you hear thats not directly from the developers. let me guess, you think everything that wikipedia says about games is always correct too....

less of the egotism and flaming, i made this thread to share some info i found with you peeps, didnt have to...

Celestial said:
Here are some rumors:

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=10497

If these are rumors are true, which they probably aren't...

SSBB is set for 12th November
SMG is set for 10th December
SMG was already confirmed for October.

There's always a placeholder for game release dates on selling sites, there's no point in thinking they're right unless they're official. Been hundreds of threads like this.

wii man said:
less of the egotism and flaming, i made this thread to share some info i found with you peeps, didnt have to...

It's not info really, you've got to admit. It's rumours.

StevenNevets said:
SMG was already confirmed for October.

There's always a placeholder for game release dates on selling sites, there's no point in thinking they're right unless they're official. Been hundreds of threads like this.

I was only saying what I found :(

lee.jarratt said:
It's not info really, you've got to admit. It's rumours.

my god Lee you look like Christopher Reeves what happened to your neck

any date that say's 30th or 1st is almost never correct

Back