SuperSmashBros. Brawl multiplayer problem

Brawler69

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2008
Just got the game and went to Group brawl. Im in the character selection screen and Im having a problem.

Cant seem to turn on my second wii remote...?

Is there a special way in the game to do so, or am I screwing up turning it on? Could it be a problem with my batteries or the controller itself? I put the same set of batteries in each controller - and the other one doesnt seem to work..

Help would be very appreciated.

http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/

Please use the correct section next time.

Anyway all you have to do to turn on your wiimote is prees any button on it. If it doesnt work it's probably because

1. It's either out of battery power

or

2. The wii mote is not synced with the wii. To do this open the slot on the front of the wii where the sd card goes and press the red button in their. Than open the battery cover on the wiimote and press the red button on there. Than just wait for the wii mote to turn on

You can also add un-synced Wii remotes by pressing the Home button a remote that is connected, then choosing to reconnect all remotes. You can add whichever remotes you want in whatever player order you want. Other than that, yeah, disturbed covered it.

Yep but the way autumn wind describe is only temporary untill you turn the wii off. Forgot about that way lol.:lol:

yeah., figured it out. All I had to do was press the sync button on the controller and system.

Thanks disturbed! (btw awesome name - my fav band is Disturbed)

Back