Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up developer diary

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'd like to say, "Cowabunga" but it's gotten really old. This is coming from a guy who cut holes into a headband/bandanna just so he could put it over his face and pretend to be Raphael as a kid. Anyway, this right here is the developer diary for the Wii brawler, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up, and we'll get a look at how they add the turtle power into TMNT.

In case you were wondering, TMNT: Smash-Up is being developed by GameArts, the guys who made Super Smash Bros. Brawl, so that would explain the similarity.

It's definitely not the sharpest-looking game we've seen, but I'm getting a good vibe. It doesn't have to be groundbreaking and revolutionary either, it just has to be fun. It's hard to tell this early, but I think Turtle gaming got a small breath of life again.

heres the link http://wii.qj.net/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Smash-Up-developer-diary/pg/49/aid/133269

Hey, guys, I am Axtlar, known as AXTLR in Brawl, and got a new Wii, because last one broke, therefore, I got new friend codes for every game, so please whoever wants to add me to Brawl, pm me. This is my info:

AXTLR
1763-3497-7464

I also have games like: Strikers Charged, DBZ 3, NiGHTS, Animal Crossing,TMNT Smash Up, and Castlevania Judgment, so let me know via pm if you have them and wanna add me...Do you wanna add each other, Castle Zelda?

Umm, okay!, lol jk, sorry, it's just funny how you type "um" because it's supposed to be an oral pause, and unnecessary to type but ok, anyway, to stay on topic, I have that game (TMNT) and it's very good, I really like it, and think people should buy it, if you have it let me know so we can exchange codes...you too, Lulzwii! :}

Please stay on topic! hehe. By the way, people, this game turned out to be a disappointment to alot of people because there aren't that many characters, they instead added 3 Raving Rabbids. But it's a good game overall. I wonder why there aren't that many forums about this game here.

Back